Having the right telecoms partner will ensure that you always have efficient, reliable systems that are updated regularly, continuously monitored and professionally maintained.
From data networks and WAN to internet and cloud-based services, we’ve got you covered with state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional service.
The move towards cloud computing, workforce mobility, voice and data convergence and rich media communications are driving the exponential growth of business data.
So whilst connectivity costs continue to come down amidst growing demand from all types of organisations for increased bandwidth, faster speeds and bullet-proof connectivity, the most important factor becomes reliability.
Support UK is a carrier-independent network operator, which means we can use the right carrier to connect you to our network; providing the right amount of bandwidth at a competitive rate. More importantly, we leverage our multi-carrier relationships to ensure resilient connectivity and unprecedented levels of service availability.
Flexibility is a key element of our network services proposition. Our experienced consultants work closely with you to understand your processes, performance and technical requirements, before proposing the right connectivity for your current and future business needs.
The business benefits of effective Data Networks
- Improved reliability: a resilient network with low latency, supported by industry leading SLAs
- Improved adaptability, fast roll-out of emerging voice, data and cloud technologies.
- A single point of contact with access to UK all international carriers
- Better value through using the right carrier for your specific business needs
- Reduced infrastructure costs
- Eliminate the limitations of dealing with a single carrier
- Provide diverse connectivity as part of a business continuity plan
- Secure access to cloud service providers
- Deploy agile, IP-based applications, even to multiple offices and remote users
Wide Area Networks (WAN)
Support UK provides a bespoke Wide Area Network (WAN) design service to deliver high-performance and secure private networks for efficient business communications across multiple sites, home and remote users as required.
Our flexible, carrier-independent and scalable infrastructure has been constructed to provide reliable, consistent access to business and time-critical voice, video and data services.
Our network is designed specifically to carry time-sensitive voice services. We can combine UC, video and mobility through VPLS or MPLS solutions with a choice of access, including 4G, Ethernet First Mile (EFM), fibre and xDSL.
Our knowledgeable team of network consultants design bespoke solutions with security, low latency, scalability and resiliency as standard, ensuring robust business continuity with multi-carrier access through backup circuits or diverse routing.
Each installation is co-ordinated by one of our PRINCE2 certified Project Managers, providing a single point of contact and ensuring a smooth transition from your current network.
The business benefits of improved WAN
- Resilient network infrastructure supported by industry-leading SLAs
- High speed and low latency, for reliable implementation of time-critical applications such as voice and video
- We survey every site’s circuit availability to ensure the most suitable UK and/or international carrier is selected for your individual needs
- Full range of connectivity options, from 3G and 4G, to xDSL, FTTC, EFM and Fibre
The adoption of cloud computing, VoIP and software-as-a-service has seen exponential growth. Implementing any of these connectivity-dependent technologies can require high-speed, business-grade connectivity with guaranteed SLAs to ensure applications perform consistently.
Support UK offers a range of tailored solutions with varying levels of uncontended bandwidth, all supported by our industry-leading service levels. Capacity is matched to your business, so your employees can access their business-critical data and applications, when and where they need it.
The business benefits of great internet connectivity
- Flexible, uncontended business-grade connectivity
- Next generation, high-performance network technology
- Secure access to cloud services
- Fully managed installation by qualified, in-house engineers
- Proactive 24/7 client support helpdesk
Modern business has been quick to realise the value of cloud services to deliver an immersive communications experience beyond the desktop, to any device, anywhere.
Cloud services empower businesses to deliver this experience by providing a flexible, secure and cost-effective infrastructure alternative. The cloud enables you to deploy your budget where you most need it, by reducing capital expenditure on hardware and software, whilst achieving more predictable operational costs in the future.
Support UK’s enterprise-grade cloud services come with the guaranteed reliability that is essential for mission-critical data. Our consultants can advise on best practice to ensure you choose the right bespoke portfolio of cloud services to match your business needs.
The flexibility of our pay-as-you-go model enables our clients to achieve the greatest possible return. New services can be added or removed quickly, so you can respond immediately to your changing business needs. This way you can eliminate waste from unused resources or provide additional capacity where and when it’s needed.
The business benefits of clearer cloud services
- Access to enterprise-grade services with low infrastructure set-up costs
- Eliminate the risk of infrastructure becoming outdated
- Quick and easy to add or remove capacity
- Services consumed as a utility for predictable costs
- Remove the need to manage infrastructure and re-allocate valuable IT resources to other tasks
- Reduce infrastructure and network management costs
- Unlimited data storage and computing capacity
- Extensive range of private and public connectivity options
Support UK supplies and supports telecommunications systems for organisations of 30 to 3,000+ users in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, London and the south-east of the UK.
For advice, quotations or to arrange an appointment with one of our connectivity specialists, click here or call 0345 241 1521.