The biggest threats to your business are the easiest to eradicate
According to the UK government, “Around 80% of cyber-attacks could be prevented” with just five basic security controls:
- secure configuration
- boundary firewalls
- access control
- patch management and
- malware protection.
It’s no secret that businesses in every sector are under constant threat from criminals and their scams and the news is littered with reports of large organisations that have fallen foul to these attacks.
However, over half of all cyber-attacks are aimed at smaller organisations because business leaders still consider it to be an unnecessary expense and are failing to educate employees properly. The cost of an attack can be astronomical, both in financial terms and reputational damage, and hundreds of businesses a year never recover from the financial consequences of cyber crime.
Viruses, phishing, ransomware, malware, worms and Trojan Horses all sound daunting but protecting your organisation doesn’t have to cost you vast sums of money. Whatever your budget, we have a solution to help make sure your organisation is protected. Becoming cyber secure will help your organisation increase its efficiency and productivity.
As a certified practitioner in Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO9001 and ISO27001, Support UK is equipped to assess and understand your business requirements and help tailor a level of protection that’s appropriate for your organisation.
The business case for professional cyber protection
- Protect your business against hacking, data theft, ransom demands
- Avoid the huge costs associated with dealing with the aftermath of cyber attacks
- Maintain safety and secure to ensure you comply with industry and international regulatory standards, including GDPR
- Ensure business continuity and the protection of your assets
- Maintain the goodwill of your clients, suppliers and stakeholders, and the wellbeing of your employees
For advice, quotations or to arrange an appointment with one of our cyber protection specialists, click here or call 0345 241 1521.